Friday, January 16, 2009

Yummy Yummy

I like food. And i like to snap food photos. This is to share with you the food that i manage to snap using my DSLR.

This are the food from the buffet line during my Cousin's wedding in Singapore.

Fried Rice

Buttered Prawns.

Vegetables

Black Pepper Beef

The drinks, sea coconut.

And some desserts.
This is a Shanghai restaurant in SS2 PJ. I kinda like their food, and price is reasonable as well.

Well.. not too sure what its called in English. Its some kind of dumpling.


This is.... err.. another type of dumpling.

The rice inside the lotus leaf. Taste really good.

The Shanghai Ramen with Wanton.
The Manhattan Fish Market. One of my favourite restaurant.


The Seafood Platter. Its good enough to share among the 3 of us.

And the Appetizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment