Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Christmas in Town

Christmas in Sunway. The Chrismas Deco in Sunway new wing is more of kiddy feel.


They even have a mini wheel for kids.
The Ferry Wheel is moving.....
The Sunway old wing Deco is more of "arabian" style. Which i feel its very elegant as well.

During the chrismas day. Mid Valley was crowded.
This is the Christmas deco at the centre court. I think its not very attractive compared to other mall.
This is the backdrop at the center of the stage.
I find the HSBC promotional booth was better decorated, then the center court deco.
The south court deco was very simple. I only manage to snap this shot.
I like Deco in 1U the best. Like the white christmas tree.
The top view.
Can you see me in the golden Ball??

I always like the christmas deco in malls. Initially i planned to go to all major malls and take photos on the christmas deco, post it in this blog and let everyone choose, which is the best. But with KL's traffic, i only manage to take those. Perhaps the coming christmas, i'll do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment