Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pasar Besar Kedai Payang

I went back to my hometown to celebrate Chinese New Year Recently. And manage to catch a few photos in the Market.

Trishaw is still available in the market, we normally call it "taxi" back in my younger day. But now, i'll won't take this "taxi" anymore, because i really pity those old man. I mean, i'm categorize under "heavy weight"
I never tried on Mono before. I thought the view here, quite suitable for Mono.

I like this 2 photos. Especially the one with "janggut"

There will be people selling Keropok Lekor.


This side is selling fishy stuff.
There are lots of interesting stuff in the Market. But since I'm still not very good on the light exposure part, so many of the photo i took several picture to get the right exposure. Some of them still not ideal one, but because i feel quite weird to stand at the same spot snapping one particular person for many times, and those people actually feel uneasy also. So some of the picture may not be on the ideal exposure, but, i just like the feel, guess its because thats my hometown also.

No comments:

Post a Comment