Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Dance Company

When I was in sunway pyramid, there was some dancing show at old wing. I was quite excited and was trying to catch some nice movement of the dancers. Only i realise that its really not easy. I have to keep check on the aperture and the shutter speed, to keep the exposure balance.
This was probably the best exposed shot.

I like these few shots, but i think the dancers' image was a bit over exposed.

This shot is not too bad.....

I like this movement very much, but too bad.... there is a "head" at the bottom left side.. hai~~~

Quite like this one, but think its a bit too "full"... Think it'll be nicer if the dancers image is smaller.

This is much better.

Its not easy to catch all the movement nicely with the right exposure. Out of about 120 shots, only the above are ok to show. I'll find more chance to learn movement catching technics.

2 comments:

  1. ;o; its never easy but u gotta get use to ur camera thats what important i guess... nway i love ur food pic hahah nice shot with the dancer ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i still have really lots to learn here...I was a bit kelam kabut that time... its consider lucky that i still have this few that is still ok...anyway... thanks a lot...

    ReplyDelete