Friday, March 5, 2010

New family member

After getting my 18-200mm zoom lens, I kept thinking of another lens, the 50mm lens. which is good to snap potrait, as it has a huge F value, 1.8. Finally, I bought that lens last week.
I immediately try this out after i walk out from the store, and start to fall in love with the nice bokeh.
Since this is a potrait lens, I tried on my friend as well.
Its a nice to use lens, but I guess i need some time to master it.

I'll be using this lens for my next assignment, snapping kids. :)

4 comments:

  1. Yes, sure you will get nice picture with this focus lens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats...make a lot of great portraits ya...^^..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning,

    I have also this lens, and I love it! At the day, it is arrived, the lens is on my EOS...

    Greetings and have a nice week
    Yvi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya.. the lens is really good. Its not attached to my EOS permanently as well..:)

    ReplyDelete