Sunday, March 28, 2010

Korean food and Japanese Food

Its food again, this time, its Korean & Japanese food with my 50mm lens.
Although 50mm lens create a beautiful Bokeh, however I soon find that shallow Depth of field, will result to part of the main object blur. Just like the food that I snap.


My intention was to get the 3 pieces of the Cheese Kimchi Pancake clear, but, due to the shallow depth of field, only one is seen clear. Perhaps I should focus on the 2nd pancake instead of the first one. Maybe it'll look more attractive?

The Bimbimbab. This time, i caught the right spot, which only the front part of the bowl and a little of the white egg is blur, the rest is just nice.

The Kimchi soup. I like this most.
The Kimchi Soup set.
The Japanese food, this is the restaurant we went, Umai-Ya.
Wassabi. Well, i just don't like how it taste, not because of the spicy-ness, but i think it taste like "plastic"
Japanese food. The appetiser. Edamame.
I forget what this is called. But its made of Chicken soft bones. Its crunchy.
Sizzling Oyster
This is called Taco Pelt. I like this very much.
Salmon Fish head, the portion quite small.
Salmon
Tofu
The fresh sashimi.
Dragon Maki.
Snapping food is easy, if your mission is just to snap the food.
But how to make the food that you snap look delicious, which angle to take, its still another challenging task, especially when every one is eagerly waiting for you to snap before they are allowed to start eating. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment