Monday, March 8, 2010

Its kids again.

Snapping kids is no doubt challenging.
This time, my friend "lend" her 2 kids for me to snap. And on that day, it so happen that the boy is not at the right mood that he refuses to take any photo. So what i did was snapping from far and while he is not looking at the camera.
Little boy covering his face when he knew i tried to take his photo. Little girl is more sporting that she allow me to snap as much as i like. :)
Little boy didn't notice that I've got him..
Bribed them with some jelly.
He turns away when i lift my camera.
Little Shoes.
The family walking at the path.

Although its not easy to snap a kids, but i still find it enjoy getting around with the kids and smapping for them, even with the boy refuse to take any photos, I still manage to caught some nice one. :)

1 comment: