Monday, April 12, 2010

Cafe Barbera

This is a nice cosy cafe that my uncle recommended.

Named Cafe Barbera, located somewhere Lorong Maarof. From the website i knew, its a franchise from Italy. This is my second visit. The first one was without my DSLR.
The appetizer - Salmon Salad. The salad was real fresh, and the vege was crunchy.
Mocha.
Hazelnut Latte. This is my favourite. Not too sweet, with the right kind of aroma. really love it~~
Shrimp Aglio Olio.
Cheese and mushroom Pizza.
The dessert, Panna Cotta, not really my taste.
This place is a nice place to sit down with a few friends, chit chatting, and relax.
Try it at :
Address :18, Lorong Maarof, Bangsar Park , 59000 Kuala Lumpur
Phone: 603-2287 3628 (Reservation) / 603-2287 8628 (Office)
Mon - Sun: 9:30 am - 11:00 pm
PS : Talk about it.. i start to miss the Latte now~~~:)

1 comment: