Wednesday, April 28, 2010

50mm

I brought along my 50mm lens as well this time round, and change took many on 50mm. The sunlight.
Love the bokeh.
A little editting gives some moody feel.
Like this one as well. The layering colour is nice.
This gives me a water colour painting feel.
The lonely yellow flower.
The green leafy.
This two was not correctly focus, but the result gives me a "water colour painting" feel. What do you think?
50mm is not easy to handle, as the F value is huge, that make the "clear" area very few. However, if i'm able to master it, fabulous picture i can create!

3 comments:

  1. passed by here....
    yup, 50mm is a super nice lense...i had one, but broken last two weeks, falling from my hand...now upgrade to 17-50mm f2.8....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by.
    i was thinking to get a 17-50mm f2.8..but perhaps later la....gotta get my external flash first. :)

    ReplyDelete