Saturday, December 26, 2009

My new toy

Finally, I bought my dream lens, Canon EF-S 18-200mm F3.5-5.6 IS.

Also UV and CPL lens.
Initially I did not intend to buy this lens so early.
I just casually walk in to a camera shop and check the price. Casually, I pick up the lens, and mount it on my camera, and test it out. I snap these 2 photo. Which I like it very much, and its something my Kit Lens cannot perform.
After negotiating, I decided to take out my credit card, and pay for it.
Adding one lens to my collection.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Great lens, I hope I can buy those soon!

    Great photos!

    Greetings
    Yvi

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha! congratulation and enjoy! ^^

    Next lens that will make you itchy is wide angle :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess I won't (for time being) because it had burn a hole in my pocket....:)

    ReplyDelete