Thursday, December 10, 2009

Macro

I bought some flowers for my part time course assignment. After the assignment, i took the apportunity to try snap some photo.

This 2 look a bit weird to me. Perhaps the first one is due to the background, and the second one, just not right. I adjust a little, and got another better shot.
This is the one.. looks better.

The Purple Chrysanthemum. I feel also disrupted by the background.
Adjust a bit, and this is better.

Black and White version. Its the same shot, i just put it in Picasa and make it Black and White. Looks different and not bad.


The comparison between the coloured and Black and white. Each potraits their own beauty.

2 comments:

  1. 你的构图意识比我强多了。
    如果有些灯光打在花上,再加上exposure compensate minus 1到2 stop,我想花看来更加鲜艳。
    这是小弟本人己见:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 对哦。。下次试试看。。
    构图方面。。真的还在学习中。。
    谢谢指点。。

    ReplyDelete