Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bukit Jalil

It was already dawn when i reach Bukit Jalil Park, the sky was a bit cloudy also. I set my whitebalance to "shade" and start shooting.
I feel that the 2 flowers is chatting.
The path on top of the hill.
Thats the Bukit Jalil Stadium.
I quite like this.
Resting on leaf.
Flower is my home. says little grasshopper.
The funny looking "mushroom"
The fall.

This is really a nice place to practice, not too much crowd that I can take my own sweet time to occupied the path to adjust my setting, and there are really many things more ro explore there. I was there for about 1 hour only, and the night start to fall. so i have no choice but to pack my things and go back.


4 comments:

  1. 照片感觉都UNDER了。。
    可以调亮些哦~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the feeling of the photo rather than too explore.

    what lenses you use to shoot?

    look like 50mm....?

    thanks for sharing again

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm using my one and only lens..
    18-55mm kit lens...
    Thanks for dropping by..:)

    ReplyDelete