Monday, November 30, 2009

The beauty of editting.

I normally don't edit my photo as I don't know how to do it.
I have recently found out that the editting function in Picasa is very user friendly and easy to use. I therefore try out. And surprisingly, some of the photos that I thought is uncurable is back to life.


This is a photo i snap when i was in Hainan Island. It was quite boring and the colour is not attractive at all when i view it from my laptop.

After little touch up, i'm surprise to see the photo now look much better. Although its still not perfect, but i thought, its "acceptable" now.

I snap this photo when walking to our car. It was just a random snap which i never expect it to be good one.
After editting, the photo looks more interesting. Of course, there are so many more to improve, but at least its better now.
Editting do save some photo, and turn it "on", but adding colour and contrast is my border line, I just felt that cropping photos is actually "abusing" the function.

No comments:

Post a Comment