Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Taipei

Taipei is a city which I went with excitement, and came back with dissppointment.
Well, nothing wrong with the city, the people there is very friendly, the city is beautiful, and the food is just fabulous.

The dissapointment came from the wrong planning, and over enthu cousin.
The trip was exeptionally tiring with our cousin showing us every place that she thinks its interesting, but not us.

I wasn't in a very good mood to take my DSLR out for photographing for the whole week. And the below are the bare few that pass my eyes. The famous landmark. 101 Tower. Like our very own KLCC twin tower, it has shopping center beneath it, and you are allow to pay and go to the 91st floor, which is the observation deck. I didn't manage to get to the observation deck, therefore just taking photo from a street a way.
I saw this advertisement, and i just love the smile of the kid. So pure and natural.

Taipei is beautiful. The calmness make me feel so comfortable.
Taipei can be busy as well. The business hype up my night. This is the lover's bridge at Fisherman Wraft.
There is a pond near the hotspring.
The local market with many local delicacies.










Taipei is definitely a place that I must return to. Although my trip to Taiwan this time wasn't a favourable one, but I still think that it is a nice place and worth my second trip.

1 comment: