Monday, February 1, 2010

Broga Hill

I know this place for quite long. But I only plan a trip to Broga Hill recently, of course, for photography purpose.
We woke up quite early, and followed a friend's car to Semenyih. We started to walk up around 6.15am, and to my surprise, there are quite many people there. Walking up in group. (Note : do not forget to bring a torch light as it was quite dark early in the morning)
Half way through the peak, i suddenly feel a very dizzy, and had to sit down to rest. When i reach the 1st peak, its already 7 something, and i miss the sunrise. (Note : Remember to had a "power" breakfast before going up. I missed my breakfast, guess that was the reason)

The view up there was really beautiful, but that day was very crowded.
I only reach the 1st peak, and give up the second one. (Planning the 2nd trip with my friends now. :) The thatch dance in wind.
The people buried in the thatch, busy taking photos.
Some climb up the huge rock and snap a better photos with the Thatch as back ground.
Thatch at a closer look.
Path to go back.

Although personally i thought Bukit Panaroma in Lembing's view is much nicer, but, I still think Broga Hill worth a visit, perhaps someday which is not a Public holiday, which I think there would not be so many crowd will be a good timing to go.

2 comments:

  1. Broga Hill is only 3 mins from my house.. but i only managed to conquer it once.. ;p
    very not fit la me.. but the climb for me is worth it.. the view of the green grass is overwhelming..
    only that the route is sometime quite congested as nowadays many people are going up there..
    good luck on your next climb!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by.
    I thought the view was really beautiful.
    we were thinking to go again, tentatively 26th February...hopefully I'm able to climb to the peak this time round. :)

    ReplyDelete