Monday, June 8, 2009

Tien Hou Temple

This time, I set it at all full auto to snap.

I guess, before I start to worry on all others, I have to learn on the composition first. Rule Of Third is the first rule to follow when I compose. Rule of third, is a composition rule, where we place the important object at the intersect line. (well, i normally imagine there are 2 horizontal and 2 vertical line when look from the viewfinder)



These are some of the photos i snap during a photo shooting outing last week which i'm quite satisfied. Any comments??

2 comments:

  1. The last 3 are good, with good composition and creative angle of views. The others lack of theme and subject. Just my 2 cents. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. I'll keep looking on others and learn. Do drop by and give more comments. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete