Monday, May 25, 2009

Pangkor

I went to Pangkor recently, and like the place very much.
Its a peaceful town, with a decent beach (I'll say the beach in east coast is much better, however the one in Pangkor is also not bad).


A relax afternoon, with a nice breeze.


Kinda like this photo. Think the current came just nice.


The nice cafe at the Hotel.

Pangkor Town. Nothing much, but very peaceful.

I like this photo.


A nice morning, with good buffet breakfast.
It was not a nice weather, but i just like the layers of colours.


Family time...









When i upload all my photos to my laptop, i don't know why, the colours just don't look nice. Someone told me i gotta check my white balance, and setting it to Auto is not good enough. I guess, i'll have one more topic to look at, apart from my composition.

No comments:

Post a Comment